Workshops addressing the following topics of interest to the controls community will be held on Monday, June 29 and Tuesday, June 30.
- W1: System Modeling and Control with Smooth Fuzzy Compositions
- W2: Secure State Estimation and Control of Cyber Physical Systems: An Unknown Input Observer Approach
- W3: Current Topics in Aerospace Control
- W4: Process Control using First-Principles Models
- W5: Practical Methods for Real World Control Systems
- W6: Confluence of Vision and Control
- W7: Exploring Interplay between Dynamical Systems and Function Spaces: A Unifying Presentation of Dynamics Mode Decomposition and Occupation Measures
- W8: Extremum Seeking Control in Biomedical Applications
- W9: Task-Oriented Autonomous Vehicular and/or Manufacturing Operations
- W10: Model Predictive Control
Detailed workshop descriptions and schedule will be provided in mid-January.
For more information about workshops please contact:
Oregon State University