Detailed information on how to access the virtual conference, including Zoom links to plenaries, sessions, and meetings, will be posted by June 29th.
Dear ACC colleagues
Online ACC: As of mid-May there is a ban on gatherings of more than 10 people in Colorado, and potentially gatherings of our size will be prohibited in July. In responses to our survey, more than 80% of 1100 respondents from our ACC community recently suggested we should host a fully online conference in 2020. Therefore, with approval from the AACC, ACC 2020 will be a fully online conference.
- The conference will be held online between July 1-3. Workshops will be held the two days prior.
- Note that all conference activities will be scheduled using Mountain Daylight Time zone as if you were in Denver. All the sessions will be held according to the schedule in the program and at the planned times.
- Authors are expected to attend and be available to answer questions.
- Also, as planned, all accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Online activities: We are anticipating strong participation in ACC 2020 from our community, including 820+ accepted papers with final versions submitted. We will offer online versions of most of our conference activities, including the Rapid-Interactive (RI) sessions as well as a robust Late-Breaking Poster session. Virtual rooms will be available for meetings to be held, discussions with colleagues and information about sponsors along with virtual booths, special sessions such as meetings with NSF program managers, as well as society meetings.
The online program will be available through Paperplaza (which includes PDF files of the papers and links to uploaded videos).
Registration for online ACC:
- We have new registration rates: $150 for members of AACC societies (with or without papers); $250 for nonmembers (with or without papers); $75 for students and retirees (without paper submission option); and $120 for workshops.
- If you have already registered, we will reimburse you the difference in registration rates.
- Moreover, we still have funds to provide registration support for students.
- If you or someone you know could use such student registration support, applications are available here.
- Passwords for conference meetings, workshops and other meetings will be sent via email before the conference.
Video uploads for ACC:
- Since online presentations can be subject to internet-related disruption, kindly upload videos of your presentations ahead of time through Paperplaza. In case of connectivity issues, your uploaded videos can be shown during the sessions, followed by Q&A.
- If you prefer to make a live presentation using your slides during the sessions, you can consider the uploaded video as a backup in case there are technical difficulties.
The video upload to paperplaza will start on June 1st and the deadline for video upload is June 19th, 2020. Details are available here.